Our Commitment to Health & Sanitation:
Updated May 21, 2020
We are happy to share we are welcoming guests back to Margaritaville Beach Hotel starting May 26, 2020.
The health and safety of our guests and team members has always been our number one priority. We have built upon our already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene to maintain our commitment to provide a space and experience for you to confidently relax and escape, including:
- Immediate closing and deep cleaning of every area of the hotel following the onset of COVID-19
- Updated health and sanitation guidelines, cleaning supplies and training developed based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the National Restaurant Association (NRA) and American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA)
- Redesign of public spaces and signage to encourage social distancing
- Hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the public areas
- Team member temperature checks before starting work each day.
- We are going cashless! That means that payments can be made by credit card, room charge or mobile payments (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay). By going cashless we are further improving our approach to cleanliness and safety standards.
As you may be aware, Margaritaville is working to preserve our natural resources and reduce our carbon footprint. This means limiting the use of plastic and recycling whenever possible. Considering the pandemic and in order to prioritize safety, we have made some temporary compromises. Please know we will continue our sustainable practices as soon as possible.
Areas & Amenities:
- You have a license to chill by the pool, which has been arranged for social distancing.
- Frank & Lola Love Pensacola Café will provide take-out service available at the bar. We’ve updated our menu to offer food with your safety and sanitation in mind. Our team is also here to make suggestions for dining at any our famous Gulf Coast restaurants based on your preferences.
- “Everything but Sand” retail shop is open and stocked with snacks, sundries and drinks for the beach.
- Lazy Days Beach Service is happy to set up your beach chair, S.U.P. and kayak rentals.
What to Expect When You Arrive:
Our staff will be wearing masks, but they are smiling and ready to assist from a safe distance. Upon arrival, there will be a wellness check for every arriving guest as well as additional details provided regarding what we are doing to maintain cleanliness. Your room will be sanitized and sealed for your use prior to your arrival. You can help by following recommended health and safety guidelines, practicing social distancing and noting our no-visitor policy. All arriving guests are acknowledging no known exposure to COVID-19 or symptoms 14 days prior to arrival as a condition of their stay.
All of these updates have been made with your well-being in mind. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or 850-916-9755 if you have any questions or would like additional information on our health and safety protocols. We are ready when you are. We look forward to welcoming you to Pensacola Beach!