Our Commitment to Health & Sanitation:Updated July 28, 2020
Face covering are required for guests age two years or older in all indoor public spaces, effective July 30, 2020.
The health and safety of our guests and team members has always been our number one priority. We have built upon our already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene to maintain our commitment to provide a space and experience for you to confidently relax and escape, including:
- Immediate closing and deep cleaning of every area of the hotel following the onset of COVID-19
- Updated health and sanitation guidelines, cleaning supplies and training developed based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the National Restaurant Association (NRA) and American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA)
- Redesign of public spaces and signage to encourage social distancing
- Hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the public areas
- Team member temperature checks before starting work each day.
- We are going cashless! That means that payments can be made by credit card, room charge or mobile payments (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay). By going cashless we are further improving our approach to cleanliness and safety standards.
As you may be aware, Margaritaville is working to preserve our natural resources and reduce our carbon footprint. This means limiting the use of plastic and recycling whenever possible. Considering the pandemic and to prioritize safety, we have made some temporary compromises. Please know we will continue our sustainable practices as soon as possible.
Areas & Amenities:
- You have a license to chill by the pool, which has been arranged for social distancing.
- Frank & Lola Love Pensacola Café will provide take-out service available at the bar. We have updated our menu to offer food with your safety and sanitation in mind. Our team is also here to make suggestions for dining at any our famous Gulf Coast restaurants based on your preferences.
- We will not be entering your room to do a stay over service. However, you may request additional in-room items, toiletries, extra pillows, or towels by texting or calling during your stay.
- “Everything but Sand” retail shop is open and stocked with snacks, sundries and drinks for the beach.
- Lazy Days Beach Service is happy to set up your beach chair, S.U.P. and kayak rentals.
What to Expect When You Arrive:
Our staff will be wearing masks, but they are smiling and ready to assist from a safe distance. Upon arrival, there will be a wellness check for every arriving guest as well as additional details provided regarding what we are doing to maintain cleanliness. Your room will be sanitized and sealed for your use prior to your arrival. You can help by following recommended health and safety guidelines, practicing social distancing and noting our no-visitor policy. All arriving guests are acknowledging no known exposure to COVID-19 or symptoms 14 days prior to arrival as a condition of their stay.
All these updates have been made with your well-being in mind. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-916-9755 if you have any questions or would like additional information on our health and safety protocols. We are ready when you are. We look forward to welcoming you to Pensacola Beach!
Health & Safety FAQ’s
LandShark Landing is currently closed for the season.
Yes, Pensacola Beach is currently open.
All rooms will be deep cleaned between guests with expanded sanitation procedures. Bellhop carts will be cleaned after each use and room service is unavailable to ensure the safety of guests and staff. Towels / linen / shower amenities will be placed at your guestroom door upon request. Soiled linens and towels will be transported in sealed, single-use plastic bags. We have also taken the following frequently touched items out of your room:
- Ice Bucket
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Keurig & K-Cups (Complimentary coffee at the bar)
- LandShark Beer Vouchers
These items are available on request only.
Yes, the pool is open and has been arranged for proper social distancing. We have limited the capacity to 40 guests at one time and have increased our cleaning and sanitizing efforts. Masks are not required to be worn at the pool.
All individuals are required to wear face coverings in indoor public spaces unless eating, while seated, or for anyone under the age of two (2) years.
A digital menu and text ordering with contactless payment options is available at Frank & Lola Love Pensacola Cafe. We have created a custom menu focused on quality ingredients that limit contact in kitchen prep. You can find the menu by viewing our Drinks & Dining page. Seating is available in our dining room with limited capacity at 25%. Team members are required to wear masks and perform daily temperature checks when they arrive.
At this time, there are no travel restrictions in the state of Florida.
If for any reason your travel plans are impacted by the virus, we are here to help by waiving all cancellation fees. We want all our guests to feel comfortable and confident in planning/traveling to enjoy their stay. If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding throughout this matter.
Valet services are not currently offered. We encourage you to check-in at the Front Desk and then self-park in our parking garage.